Contribute to a zero-carbon future by investing in the VanEck Vectors Hydrogen Economy UCITS ETF. As the use and development of hydrogen accelerates, its emerging ecosystem looks set for growth, with a similar investment profile to early-stage technology sectors.
- Hydrogen is increasingly viewed as a key replacement for fossil fuels in a zero-carbon future
- Large-scale support from governments across the world
- Dynamic ETF, delivering access to hydrogen innovation leaders globally, reviewed every quarter
- Tracks highly liquid hydrogen companies, based on market capitalization and trading volume
- Stocks must derive at least 50% of revenues from the hydrogen economy (exceptions possible)
Risk Factors: Liquidity Risks, Limited Diversification Risk, Risk of investing in smaller companies
MVIS Global Hydrogen Economy Index