Solactive European Equity Index GTR (TGLOTETR)
The index has the followings specifications:
• The index tracks the performance of a selection of the top 100 shares from European developed markets. The selection model filters the shares according to a liquidity threshold of EUR 10 million 6-month ADV and includes subsequently the top ranked shares based on free-float adjusted market capitalization. It is an equally weighted index.
Starting with a FactSet Universal Screening:
• Screen for securities that have a primary listing in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
• Filter out any shares which are not ordinary, preferred or Depositary Receipts.
• Filter out any Limited Partnerships.
• Remove all securities with a 6-month ADV (as sourced from FactSet) below EUR 10 million.
• For each company keep only the most liquid share line and most liquid listing.
• The maximum weight of a country at the time of review is 20%.
• The index is reviewed annually on the third Tuesday of March.
Download Index Methodology