The VanEck Vectors Global Real Estate UCITS ETF invests in assets that stand the test of time – the world’s oldest store of value. Real estate is the foundation of many sophisticated investment portfolios.
- Diversified across the top 100 real estate stocks globally
- Potential regular income1
- A single trade buys a global real estate portfolio
- Currently one of the lowest total expense ratios in real estate ETFs (0.25% p.a.)
- Excludes companies with poor ESG performance (as defined by the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark)
1Not guaranteed. Risk Factors: Foreign Currency Risk, Industry or Sector Concentration Risk, Market Risk
GPR Global 100 Index (GPR100GI)