Terms and Conditions
General UK Website Use Disclaimers
VanEck Securities UK Limited ("VanEck UK") makes the information on this website ("site") available as a service to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. VanEck UK (FRN: 1002854), an Appointed Representative of Sturgeon Ventures LLP (FRN: 452811), is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, to distribute products issued and/or managed by affiliates (“VanEck”) to professional investors.
General Product/Performance Disclaimers
This site is published for residents of the UK. Investors are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Nothing on this site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of any investment in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Nor is it intended as investment, tax, financial or legal advice. Investors should seek such professional advice for their particular situation.
Important Information for Foreign Investors
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data.
Shares of the Sub-Funds are publicly offered for sale only in designated countries. While you may obtain prospectuses and other information about the Sub-Funds at this site, the Sub-Funds are not registered for sale to the public in all countries. Nothing on this site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of the Sub-Funds in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such foreign jurisdiction.
Professional Investors are investors who possess sufficient experience, knowledge and expertise to make their own investment decisions and properly assess the risks that they incur. We consider the following investors professional Investors:
- Enterprises which, in order to be able to operate in the financial markets as
- investment services enterprises;
- other authorised or supervised financial institutions;
- insurance undertakings;
- collective investment undertakings and their management companies;
- pension funds and management companies of such funds;
- enterprises within the meaning of section 2a (1) no. 8;
- exchange traders and commodity derivatives dealers;
- other institutional investors whose main business is not covered by (a) to (g),are subject to authorisation or supervision requirements.
- Enterprises which are not subject to authorisation or supervision requirements under no. 1 and exceed at least two of the following three criteria:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000
- National and regional governments as well as public bodies that manage public debt.
- Central Banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank and other similar international organisations.
- Other institutional investors which are not subject to authorisation or supervision requirements and whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments, and entities offering the securitisation of assets and other financing transactions.
Copyright / Trademark / License
VanEck®, VanEck®, VanEck Access the opportunities®, and the VanEck design® are trademarks of Van Eck Associates Corp.
All text and graphic /images contained on this site are subject to copyright and/or trademark protection. VanEck owns or is licensed to use the rights to all brand names, product names, trademarks and service marks except as otherwise noted. No information contained on this site may be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, published or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the prior consent of VanEck. You may, however, print or electronically store copies of the information for your own personal use.
Hypertext links to other Internet sites or materials prepared by third-parties ("links") are included as a convenience for our visitors. VanEck assumes no liability for the content of any linked sites and materials prepared by third-parties, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of the content of such linked sites or materials. The fact that such links have been provided does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship by or affiliation with VanEck with respect to any linked site or material or their sponsor or author. There are risks in using any information, software or product accessed on the Internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before doing so. VanEck is not liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through access of this site, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, delete, damage, disable, disrupt or otherwise impede the operation of the site or of any user's software, hardware, data or property.